No products

Shipping £0.00
Total £0.00

Cart Check out


Cabinet lightingThere are 46 products.

Cabinet lighting
These lights are suitable to mount under kitchen wall cabinets to illuminate a kitchen surface, or for inside display cabinets. Some work directly from the mains and can be wired onto a plug (use a 3A fuse) or into a spur unit or junction box. Others are 12V halogens, and need a transformer (where the mains is wired in to one side and a 12V supply for the light fitting(s) comes out the other side). If you choose the 12V type, you must ensure the rating of the transformer(s) used is greater than the total wattage of the light bulbs running off them. You may also wish to consider using colour changing LED lights for this purpose (see colour changing lights section). There is more detailed discussion of this at: tubes for the fluorescent type are listed. The measurement of these tubes is critical, and they are measured from cap to cap. Some well known kitchen suppliers sell the light fittings, but cannot get the spare tubes for them. (We think they expect you to replace the whole fitting when the tube goes - if you have several fittings that are linked, you have to replace with the same fitting, as the link leads for different makes are different.) We would advise always buying the Eterna ones. The fittings and tubes are reasonably priced, and we guarantee to always have these.T4 and T5 tubes look very similar. The difference is the separation of the pins is 11mm on T4s and 15mm on T5s.